- We require all artwork files to be supplied as an ADOBE ACROBAT PDF.
- We do accept word, excel, powerpoint, corel draw, publisher etc files (extra charges apply)
- Artwork to be set up and supplied at the actual size of the required print job.
- Proof read all files. We are not responsible for errors in submitted files.
- All fonts are to embedded withing the PDF artwork.
- Preferably all type should be converted to curves.
- All black TEXT should be set up as 100% K (black).
- Please do not supply black text as CMYK black.
- Process graphics must be in CMYK - NOT RGB.
- Image resolution should be at 300 dpi AT FINAL SIZE, for grayscale & CMYK images.
- CMYK black: large solid black areas should be made up C=30 M=30 Y=30 B=100
- All colours set to CMYK.
- If Pantone colours are included, please specify colour code (additional charges apply).
BLEED AND TRIM MARKS
- A minimum 2.5 mm of EXTERNAL bleed is required on all artwork.
- A minimum of 5 mm of INTERNAL margin is required.
- Trim marks are not required, but please specify finished file size.
- Please supply PDF file as single paged docment - No spreads
- If separate cover, supply a separate files for front and back covers named “front cover outside.pdf”, “front cover inside.pdf”, “back cover outside.pdf”, “back cover inside.pdf”.
SPOT UV, DIE CUTTING, EMBOSSING
- Please supply a separate pdf file corresponding to the original artwork. Use one spot colour only.